Make your Sweet Sushi order even sweeter with a custom topper such as, Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, Thank You, or customize to your liking. Custom toppers are limited to 20 Characters. Please specify custom characters in notes, also please specify colour preferences in notes.
Domestic Within Canada Shipping
We offer convenient pick ups and will deliver to anywhere in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) for a small delivery fee.
Live Outside The Area?
For shipping quotes (international, expedited, overnight, 2-day, etc) place the items you would like to purchase in your cart, go to your Cart, then click "Proceed to Checkout". Enter your shipping zip code and the shipping rates will automatically generate based on the item's weight and the delivery location. If the shipping rates do not generate, please email email@example.com
Orders are processed within 1 business day from submission.
United States Shipping
- Standard domestic orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail (3-4 days for delivery) with tracking ID
- Expedited domestic orders are shipped via UPS Second Day (1-3 days for delivery) with tracking ID
Please be aware that UPS only ships on business days (Monday through Friday). For example: A domestic order placed on a Friday will ship on Monday for delivery before the following Friday.
- Orders shipped via UPS Saver will take 3-5 days to arrive
- Express or expedited shipping will take 5-7 days to arrive
- International orders are shipped via USPS Priority International (21 days for delivery) with tracking ID
- First class international orders are shipped via USPS First Class International Package (21-41 days) with tracking ID
- Delivery times are subject to change depending on a country’s customs process
Customs clearance procedures and inspections can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. Sweet Sushi is not responsible for delays in shipping caused by extraneous factors (such as weather, inspections, incorrect addresses, labor disputes, and/or transportation problems). We cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages.